Digital technologies have quickly become an integral part of our daily lives, with new developments and security concerns emerging every day. This online self-paced course encourages greater awareness about cyber security by exploring common vulnerabilities like malware and other cyber threats. Participants will learn to recognize potential threats and how to protect themselves, their digital information and the systems they use.
- defining cyber security and its importance
- protecting against malware and other cyber threats
- understanding Government of Canada security roles and policies
- adopting best practices when working from home
- pursuing additional security training opportunities
This course is offered in collaboration with the Canadian Centre for Cyber Security.