Understanding what organizational change is, and how to handle it, can help to shorten the adjustment period and ease the accompanying stress. This online self-paced course outlines three specific types of organizational change and examines the common reactions to change in the workplace, including the different stages people go through when dealing with it. Participants will benefit from receiving a clear overview of what organizational change is, the events that can trigger it, and what to expect when dealing with change at any level.
- preparing for and accepting organizational change
- distinguishing between internal and external triggers of organizational change
- exploring types of organizational change
- sequencing the stages of reacting to change
- determining how organizational change can impact an employee over time