Finding the right work/life balance is beneficial not only for you, but also for your family, friends and co-workers. This online self-paced course highlights techniques for assessing balance between work and personal responsibilities, and identifies common obstacles to achieving the right balance. Participants will learn how to recognize where they are, in relation to where they want to be, as a first step in constructing a roadmap to a more balanced lifestyle.
- recognizing common symptoms of an out-of-balance life
- reviewing the benefits of achieving a healthy work/life balance
- assessing your work/life balance
- balancing the demands of work and private life
- overcoming internal and external obstacles