Since the beginning of the pandemic, the Government of Canada has been communicating important health, financial and safety information to Canadians. The scale and significance of this effort underscores the essential value of using plain language, user-centric research and design techniques to make complex policies and programs easy to understand and access for all Canadians.
This event will focus on the work and programs of the Canada Revenue Agency. The panel will share their experiences on how they collaborate to create effective digital service experiences that are accessible to a wide range of Canadians.
- Isabelle Mondou, Deputy Minister, Canadian Heritage
- Lorraine Redekop, Director General, Scientific Research and Experimental Development Directorate, Compliance Programs Branch, Canada Revenue Agency
- Ken Mathews, Manager, GST/HST Legislative Amendments and CRA Regulation Legislative Policy and Regulatory Affairs Branch, Canada Revenue Agency
- Allen Pink, Director General, Digital Design and Production Directorate, Public Affairs Branch, Canada Revenue Agency
- Laura May Elston, Senior Content Designer, Digital Content Design Division, Digital Design and Production Directorate, Public Affairs, Canada Revenue Agency
Manmeet Singh, Director, Partner Services and Strategy Division, Digital Design and Production Directorate, Public Affairs Branch, Canada Revenue Agency