The Canada School of Public Service and the Heads of Learning Forum (HOLF) are proud to host LEARNX 2022: Optimizing Learning in a Digital and Accessible Environment. This annual conference is the only professional development event for performance and learning professionals in the public service!
Our world has changed since the onset of the pandemic, and learning professionals need to adapt and evolve. With this new reality has come the importance of digital upskilling and of optimizing the learning experience for learners with accommodation needs.
Employees who work as trainers, instructional designers, learning advisors, learning experience designers, learning project managers, eLearning developers or learning executives should attend this event. Participants will learn about the latest digital techniques, trends, and tools and how to:
- implement accessible learning best practices at work
- identify upskilling techniques that can be used to bridge the performance gap within their department
- improve the learner experience for those with adaptive, accessibility, and accommodation requirements
- Taki Sarantakis, President, Canada School of Public Service
- Shannon Archibald, Deputy Chief Technology Officer and Assistant Deputy Minister, Shared Services Canada
- Elliott Masie, Director and Chief Executive Officer, Masie Innovations
- Megan Torrance, TorranceLearning CEO, Author of Agile for Instructional Designers, xAPI Cohort founder
- Devlin Peck, Instructional Design Coach and Content Creator
- Susi Miller, eLearning Accessibility Expert, Author of Designing Accessible Learning Content, Enabling organisations to make learning accessible for everyone
- Ray Jimenez, Chief Architect at Situation Expert, Vignettes Learning, Training Mag Network
Masters of Ceremonies
- Kony Trudel, Certified Training and Development Professional, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Alan Daly, Certified Training and Development Professional, Shared Services Canada