As governments around the world improve their approaches to tackle critical policy issues, new policy instruments such as X-Prizes, nudges, digital platforms and artificial intelligence continue to emerge.
By exploring examples of these novel policy instruments from Canada and abroad, this forward-looking event will shed light on how public servants can mainstream new policy approaches.
Participants will learn how policy makers can best introduce innovative policy tools to gain widespread adoption.
- Robyn Scott, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Apolitical
- Karl Satinitigan, former Director at the Office of Senator Bam Aquino, Senate of the Philippines
- Marisa Miodosky, gender equality strategy leader, Buenos Aires City Government
- Rhonda Fernandes, Director General, Youth and Skills Innovation Directorate, Skills and Employment Branch, Employment and Social Development Canada
- Kaili Levesque, Assistant Secretary, Economic and Regional Development Policy, Privy Council Office
Neil Bouwer, Vice-President, Innovation and Skills Development, Canada School of Public Service